All in person workshops around the state have been postponed until the further notice. Please look for our virtual workshops and webinars starting in April.
Beef Cattle Winter Feeding Program
December 10, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Registration at 5:30, Dinner starts at 6
- Free to attend but you must pre-register (you can reply to this e-mail/me, Sarah Sharpe at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. John Currin, VA-MD Vet School, Dr. Melinda McCall, Louisa Vet, Brad Jarvis, VCE Madison
- Focus will be on winter feeding, knowing when and what to supplement with, and talking about hay testing- why it’s important and knowing what you’re actually feeding your cattle when you set out a bale of hay
- Door prizes will include free hay testing!