All in person workshops around the state have been postponed until the further notice. Please look for our virtual workshops and webinars starting in April.
New Farmer/Rancher Land Access and Farm Link Services: Recent findings and tools
April 8 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Land access service providers
- Farm link / farm transfer / farm succession service providers
- Land access policy incentive managers and stakeholders (eg. state beginning farmer tax credits)
· Kathy Ruhf, Land For Good
· Suzanna Denison, American Farmland Trust
· Julia Valliant, Indiana University
Register in advance for thiswebinar:
- A new national guide for farm link programs (Kathy)
- Findings from a North Central SARE funded study of Midwestern and Plains farm link services and land access, comparing new farmer/rancher needs to farm/ranch owner offers (Julia)
- Introduction to the American Farmland Trust Land Access Trainer Curriculum (Suzanna)
Please circulate to your networks!
After registering, you will receivea confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.